RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker 2k9 Ultimate question

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
So, I'm currently using 2k9 for the added benefit of additional slots and whatnot. However, I noticed when I was going to copy/paste stuff in my Items database to slots 5001 on up, it does not allow this. Is there any way to deal with this other than manually putting everything in past slot 5000, or am I stuck doing it this way? I ask this because I have a lot of copy/pasting to still do (only did copy/paste roughly 2000 times for weapons alone for Weapon Bless, and need to do quite a bit for Armor Elemental/Status Blesses as well) and it would be quite troublesome to have to do it that way (that, and would those slots still be working for those that don't use 2k9 on their computers as long as it's not touched in 2k3?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Yes, 2k9. It's an extension to 2K3 made by Cherry, IIRC.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I figured it must have been something to that effect, I just was a bit curious.