RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback on facesets?

Rep:
Level 57
Noun. The act of illuminating.
Contestant - GIAW 9

So I am just starting to learn this stuff. That piece is artistically pretty crap, obviously, he is bland and weird and yeah. I am just working on the techniques though, so what do you think so far?

EDIT: Daymn, that mouth is ugly. Ignore the mouth, it is an error.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 05:18:23 PM by Illumination™ »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
It all realy depends on what your trying to achive with these faces, i feel like theres little definition of where the chin ends and the neck begins, maybe a crescent shaped patch of darker skin? Other wise they have their own unique style. Oh and expermint with thin edged borders, they might improve.

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
It all realy depends on what your trying to achive with these faces, i feel like theres little definition of where the chin ends and the neck begins, maybe a crescent shaped patch of darker skin? Other wise they have their own unique style. Oh and expermint with thin edged borders, they might improve.

True,
true
I will try to do that.

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9

What do you think of this one? :)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I think that I couldn't do any better, so I give you a thumbs-up :)

What is that third face supposed to represent though?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like these ones better, If i had to nit pick id say that these ones lack some sort of shadow under the hair, then again,s ince its from a front perspective it might not be required, keep up the good work :D

Rep:
Level 57
Contestant - GIAW 9
Thanks to everyone. I think the hair clashes with the rest in style, so I think I will work on that some more.

The fourth face represents some kind of weird happy emotion I guess.