RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Dungeons and Tantrums

Rep:
Level 74
Victory, not Vengeance.
Sorry for the lack of response the last few days; I've been staying with my girlfriend so didn't have much time to work on my project. :)

Thanks for your support D&P3, it means a lot and I'm glad you're enjoying Dungeons and Tantrums. :D

I've just uploaded version 0.4 of the demo. It contains a number of bugfixes, fixing of balance issues and I've just generally neatened the project up a lot. :) I've also implemented the Yanfly Melody scripts to bring the interface closer to how I imagined it.

Progress on the full version is going well; I've created several more sidequests and am slowly building the city of Darkmourne up to be a vibrant place. There is no estimate on the project's release, but as I get further along in development I will continue to post more screenshots and demos to get your feedback. :D

Also, check out my Development Blog!

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Girlfriend Vs. RPG Maker

I don't blame you.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Girlfriend Vs. RPG Maker

I've noticed a correlation between the amount of RM work I do and if I have a girlfriend or not; amount of RM work done is inversely proportionate to the amount of "some" you are getting. When there is a sudden decline of "some" being had, there is a massive increase of RM work being done.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
Victory, not Vengeance.
My girlfriend is actually a gamer, and one of the wonderful types who takes an interest in my project. She's one of the main playtesters and gives me genuine feedback. :P

I agree about the correlation but I'm certainly not complaining. ;)

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
Lucky guy. Good luck with the game now on by the way.

Oh and I played the demo, not sure if I already mentioned that. Good job.

Rep:
Level 74
Victory, not Vengeance.
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

I've just created a development blog for this project, which contains a lot more information and will always have an up to date demo version. It can be found in both the first post of this topic and in my signature. :D

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
The development blog does a really good job of advertising your game.

Hell, that 'screenshots' sub-section has me sold :D
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 74
Victory, not Vengeance.
The development blog does a really good job of advertising your game.

Hell, that 'screenshots' sub-section has me sold :D

Cheers. :D I'll be updating the blog sometime over the next couple of days with some new screenshots, so keep an eye out.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I've been periodically checking out your blog...
I'm not really seeing any updates though ;9

How are you faring with this project of yours? :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3