RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
M4U's Custom Music Store!

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
Pluckin' Yer Strangs.
Hello, I'm offering up music services to anyone who needs music for their games, for a small fee!

(I also ask that you give me credit in your production)

All you have to do is PM me what theme or piece you have in mind (with an example if you would like to give one), and we can discuss the next steps to take towards making a worthwhile piece for your project!

Here is a link to orchestral pieces that I have composed for a couple of rpg maker projects in development right now!

Homage and FOREVER soundtrack

As well as a few electronic pieces.

Steel Bubbles

Experiment 1

The Peak of Twilight

Experiment 4

Star Candy

For those wondering, I am able to compose orchestral music, electronic music, 8-bit music, you name it!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them in this thread!

For those of you eager to have music made, I will be setting up a queue, and music will be made in order of those who ask. Each piece will be finished with the most efficiency, emotion, and detail that I can muster! And if you are not satisfied with the results, I will attempt the request as many times as needed until you have a piece that you are completely happy with!

So, don't be shy, ask away!

For those in fear of price, I am more than willing to negotiate! My top priority is making quality music that you will thoroughly enjoy.

Current Requests

Pending Requests
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:51:25 PM by m4uesviecr »