RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Move an event to a coordenade without telepport or jumping on vx.[Solved]

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Hello, i´m here again. I need help with variables to do that an event that follows to the hero goes to a coord whithout teleport or jumping.
I want that the event goes walking.
I have already created the variables for the event x and y, for the position when it moves, and created two variables whith the coords i want the evento go to.
My question is how can i do to make that event goes to that position.

So if the starting position of the event is x=25 y=26 and the event go after the hero, when an interruptor is activated, the event stops following the hero and goes to the position x=25 y=13 by walking. Could some one tell me what i have to do to move the event to that position? Have i to create an event with 200 pages in wich the event starts when te interruptor activated and variable event x=(Z), paralel process, conditions an effects event y= 26/ rute exception: conditions and efects event y= 27/ rute ...... and do the same for every square on the map, or there is another solution?

To have in mind that 7 events have to do this at the same time and the hero has to be moving too.
Tnx.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:53:58 PM by Retlif »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, you could use my Path Finding script, though to be honest I believe there are some unresolved issues with that script.

Rep:
Level 62
RMRK Junior
Simply amazzing, like ever. You really rules modern algebra.