RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sitting sprites RMXP

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
RMRK Junior
i would like to request a sprite to make them in a sitting position and of course the major part, when they are sitting, when you talk to them example in left/right direction, their head will move not their body.

so sitting position while heads move depending on position :)

note: they will be sitting on sofa's which is majorly faced at the left and right side and some sprites will be sitting on high chairs which is front view :)

i hope you can help me ;)

here are the sprites: (or you can make a custom sititng sprites just make sure they look semi-modernish examples: no capes etc.)

these are just sample sprites that look modern enough :)

here are the chairs: (red sofa left and right view also front view and red high chair)