RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Title screen for my game: The Lost Bloodline

Rep: +0/-0Level 58
Lead me into the dark so that I may find the light
I'm not a very good programmer but I'm learning slowly and steady. So what I need is a title screen of the text and a background. The game Is about a boy that grows up with a blacksmith, He knows little about his past, only that he was abandoned from his family when he was 3 years old. He soon discovers that his father was a demon which makes the boy a half-demon. So I would like some kind of a title screen that yells out: ¨Lost past, But this guy is a half-demon¨. It should be a bit hellish but at the same time kindhearted. This boy wants to protect his friends and anger drives his inner demon out.

So I would really appreciate if someone out there could help me, And don't worry, Credits will have your name!

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I'm not a really good logo-maker,
but I'll try to do a titlescreen nonetheless.
Here ya'go! ;p
なんでやねん

I'm not a really good logo-maker,
but I'll try to do a titlescreen nonetheless.
Here ya'go! ;p
That was a really good one! But is there any kind of chance that you could make the letters a little more visible?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
How about this?
I forgotten to save the project file of
the last logo, so I had to make a new one..
なんでやねん

How about this?
I bow before thee almighty logo creator! Thanks alot! If it isn't much, could you make the background a little more darker?  :P

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
How about this?
I bow before thee almighty logo creator! Thanks alot! If it isn't much, could you make the background a little more darker?  :P
Darker like this?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:12:20 PM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
That looks fantastic AbsoluteIce

@xXstriferXx - If you're not already doing so, I recommend that you use a custom title script.
It'll allow you to modify your Title screen to look something like this
(of course it is fully customisable for appearance by you).
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

How about this?
Darker like this?
Perfect!

That looks fantastic AbsoluteIce

@xXstriferXx - If you're not already doing so, I recommend that you use a custom title script.
It'll allow you to modify your Title screen to look something like this
(of course it is fully customisable for appearance by you).
Thanks alot! I'll use that in the credits!

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
No credit for me thank you, it is AbsoluteIce's graphic. ;8

All I did was add in another graphic as a background.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3