RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
/v/'s Vidya Gaem Awards

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
In case you missed it :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5tGTjc3ElU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5tGTjc3ElU</a>
bringing sexy back

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Bastion and Portal 2 pretty much won everything.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Was alright. I agreed with some, disagreed with others. Pretty much the reaction I think most people will have. I don't really understand the broad range of some of the awards, though. For example, putting Deus Ex against Ghost Trick doesn't make sense in any category except something like audio. The games are just too different, and people play them for different reasons.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Video removed.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
NOOOOOOO I NEVER GOT TO WATCH IT

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 11:46:48 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back