RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] - Charaset and Enemy Battle Sprite (2k3 / 2003)

Rep: +0/-0Level 59
RMRK Junior
Hey, the name's Prota. I was wondering if someone could make a charaset and enemy battle sprite for a character of mine? It's a actually like two Charasets and a few Enemy battle sprites. It's all for one character so...

Anyway, the character is based off of a couple of pictures I found on DeviantArt (See links below).

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/036/8/f/8f525582aae1d753879be3c6523c368c-d38ukq2.png
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/230/2/7/27958eb7dbb49ca986ef1f23660341c9-d472sa5.png

There are some things that are definitely changed from the pictures though.  The shall be listed below. The details are split into several sections, specifically for each individual charaset/battle sprite.

General Character Details:
  • My character looks very similar to the one in the pictures. One major difference is that the skin should look tanned.
  • Another difference is that the "wings" are actually part of his hair. The color of the "wings" should match the white hair, but still appear like wings. Also, if you could, please make the "wings" appear like the ears (fading form white to grey/black), but keep the regular looking hair white.
  • As ridiculous as it sounds, please keep the bunny-like ears. It actually plays into this character's back-story.
  • The clothing should look about the same (specifically from waist down). The sash-like thing that drags across the floor should only come down to his ankles, no further.

Charaset Specific (Mask On):
  • The mask? It is meant to not only hide his face, but to spread his wings out a bit. If you could make this effect work for mask on charasprites, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • The only thing other than mask or general details is that the clothe should make him look a bit menacing yet holy. The coloration of the pictures will work just fine.

Charaset Specific (Mask Off):
  • In this charaset, the mask as well as the clothing around his shoulders shouldn't be there. They're gone. His "wings" should begin to look more like hair now and he should look more mortal than holy. The markings on his body should stay (if possible to show in sprites) and his face should be revealed (Bunny-ears included).

Enemy Battle Sprite 1
  • The sprite should look as he does when he does NOT have his mask on.
  • The actually position he his standing in should look like he is pointing and about to cast so sort of magic. Basically he's standing straight, point toward the party. Not to hard right?

There's another Enemy Battle Sprite I'm looking to do, but I'm still working out the details. If anyone can accomplish these charasets/battle sprites, I'll be greatful. Thanks in advance!