RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a true blonde who is not a girlie girl <.>

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
Too long I've been death's thrilling voice
My hair is naturally bleach blonde... or well "white Irish."
I used to like to play sports (to stiff anymore) and watch them. I love video games truly like halo, mass effect, the darkness, gears of war, Metal gear, (and i don't play JUST to get attention from guys i actually know what I'm doing.)
I love action movies, thrillers, fantasy scifi and the more shooter types? I guess? Like bond, mission imp, the bourne movies, Smokin aces, Taken, xxx, the tournament,. And most of the general things guys like and girls hate. Now mind you... I can kill in a dress and like to:
(i'm obviously the blonde. Taken at my sister's wedding)... Soo... I guess ask me?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
So basically you're a guy with girl parts?

Marry me.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Do you think the second two Bourne movies are necessary to watch or is it appropriate to stop after the first one?

@Pacman Lol or more a guy's personality with girl parts and looks... oh and i forgot to mention i'm a cheap ass too ^.^ Like i don't care about expensive dates, food, clothes (i am about to buy a pair of boots... which will make my amount of shoes add up to.... 4? and they were 27$ WITH a pair of knee high stockings XD).... BUT i will ask for a nice computer and or gaming part every now and then like getting a 700 laptop with my taxes^.^

And lol is that your question? 'Cuz if so i am taken... by a rpg making game lover like me ^^ wouldn't have it any other way XD :zwink:

@Doctor Sword unlike alot of people i know... I actually LOVE the second and third ones. Mostly because further in time they got better at filming and doing the action scenes and also i feel it goes further into his back story. Technically i think the third movie was a Tad over done i mean i like the "romance" in it but i think it seemed a bit made up considering NOTHING was mentioned of it in the first two even though she was there. I know it's based off of books but i haven't read them. I like that in the third one it kind of "finishes" the story of him finding out who really did this to him. But i think it could've been done a bit differently. All the same i think all three should be watched to get the whole view. (sorry know it's long?)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I'm also a true blonde who is not a girlie girl.

Sorry Pacman, I'm not interested :x

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I literally fell asleep in the theater during the second Bourne movie.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
JOHN POWELL DUNDUNDUNDUNDUN ORCHESTRAL STAB ORCHESTRAL STAB ORCHESTRAL STAB ORCHESTRAL STAB ORCHESTRAL STAB ORCHESTRAL STAB ORCHESTRAL STAB HORN BEND ORCHESTRAL STAB CLUSTER CHORDS CLUSTER CHORDS ORCHESTRAL STAB

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*kazoo solo*

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
I used to be a blonde when I was really young but my hair's brown now. q_q

Do you frequently put your arms behind your back in some fashion, like in the picture you posted?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

Your boobs are too big for me anyway.

@Pacman.... then you'd hate mine. O.O
@Irock, not really unless i'm trying to be polite and keep my hands away from something/someone.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
could you whore around a few more pictures and the whole girl aspect some more I didn't get it the first couple of times
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
mayn u jus jelz cas u wan be a gurl but u not mayn

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o

*Kneels, presenting flowers and chocolates to the fair Malson*

Will thou accept-ith my loving heart and soul, o exquisite blonde man who hath not a shred of girlie-girl in his fiber? Say-ith "yes" and I shall soar like a nightingale!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well, these flowers and chocolates LOOK real, but there are a few things that concern me here. So before I make you an offer, let me call up a buddy of mine, he's an expert in Renaissance-era romantic gestures. He can tell me what they're worth, and we can negotiate from there.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Sounds good. *Shakes hands* I'll be back later then.

*Faces screen and does a personal shoot*

I can't wait to see the expert tell him just HOW real my flowers and chocolates are. I paid 10,000 for them, but I'm not going to go any lower then 10,011.
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Lol lulu and pacman did this turn into a dating service? O.O oops ^^ and Anski i'm very sorry that i offended you. I'll prolly close this thread if i can then. I'm sorry you if you took it the wrong way. Please forgive me, and if not then it's whatever. And no offense i don't think the picture is quite fair. I didn't put up that i was trying to find a date.... and then say i was taken. and other people have pictures up. Just because i like to be different and play games and such doesn't mean i'm trying to get people to like me. As i said in my first post, i play games because i like to play them not to get attention. If i was trying to get alot of attention i would have posted my gamertag and told anyone to add me. I just live in a very small town and was raised VERY box like. I like to know what people think of a girl like me. Are guys offended by it or do they like girls like that? I also think i stated somewhere that i tend to make friends with guys. NOT because i'm a flirt. Used to i had nothing but guy FRIENDS i couldn't get any of the jerks to date me cuz i was too much like them. So when i turned 16 i finally started wearing more girly stuff. I didn't wear makeup till i was 17, i STILL will hardly touch a dress. gothic mini skirts are different. But just because i can be feminine AND enjoy having fun with guy type stuff doesn't mean i'm trying to get guys to like me. I really don't give a ****. If people had posted on this kewl. if not oh well. I actually figured more girls would post like 'whats it like, will guys talk to you, do you think i should be more girlie.' that kinda stuff. And those pictures are a couple years old i wish i had different ones. But just because the pictures i have look good... i should go searching for all my bad pics to put up so i don't make others feel bad? I'm sorry i'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, but i have self confidence issues as it is. And yes it feels nice to be complimented every now and again by someone you don't see everyday because it makes you go. Oh wow this person thinks i'm ok so i must at least be pretty ^^. And sure maybe you think it's wrong to be complimented. But i could have put much worse pictures on here. So i guess i will apologize. I'm sorry that i have a chest, i'm sorry that yes i suppose i have a somewhat pretty face, but you know what. My face is really all i have.. And well my boobs >< i've been very sick all my life and have alot of other body issues. So excuse me for taking a picture i believe makes me look beautiful and when i get a comment i am sorry that it insults you when i say thank you. But no offense i didn't put them up and go -hey guys how ya doing?' i posted the best most recent pictures i had. And if you had then same i'm sure you would do the same. So please leave my pictures alone and i will not offend your eyes by posting my 'princess' face around. Your words not mine. I think of myself as a feminie butch (and no that does not mean i'm gay). So excuse me for maybe looking for a compliment. I will no longer bother you with my meaningless pictures. Have a great day.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
You don't need to apologize BulletVixen; it's alright to post pictures of yourself. He was just trolling.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I actually figured more girls would post like 'whats it like, will guys talk to you, do you think i should be more girlie.' that kinda stuff.

I feel vaguely insulted by this.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

>< i seem to be insulting everyone. I meant for other girls like me. I didn't mean other girls all together. I know when i was younger i wondered if i was doing something wrong. If i shouldn't be there friend or what not if i needed to be more girlie. Please don't take it the wrong way <.> i'm not trying to offend anyone i was just trying to gt a point across. It was not directed towards anyone in particular expect someone like myself. They're rare as i thought i guess. I just meant i figured maybe some people that were like me might have used to think the same way i did. Am i taking this too far, am i screwing myself over for a bf because i'm too much their friend... oh never mind i give up. Just please don't take it offensively.... i did not mean it to be in any way shape or form -sighs- oui..... i'm so stupid.....

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
lol take a breath sweetie, and realize that you are posting on a game making forum. Most of the ladies here are interested in the types of things you mentioned.  You aren't really an exception. Just one of many :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You shouldn't think about things in terms of gender and stereotypes. There are a ton of different people with different gender identities and sexualities here. There are also probably a ton of people with romantic issues. I, for instance, am a bit of a shut in. I thought I would never find someone. My mother thought I was gay because I didn't wear makeup or bring guys home. But then I found someone who loves me for who I am. The important thing is to be yourself. If a guy doesn't like you because you don't wear frilly dresses, then fuck him. Don't try and change yourself for others. It'll just make you miserable.

Also, when you go parading around like being a gamer and a girl is a big deal, it makes the female gaming community as a whole look bad. Just, y'know, blend. Talk about games, not your breasts.

And like Jules said, you're among good company. You don't have to try and justify your gaming habits or anything.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Tried my best to write something like what you just wrote, and it came out wrong every time. WELL SAID!  <3

Alright. I guess i didn't realize so many girls were on here. The other two sites i'm on seem to be full of guys. I guess i jumped the gun alil on that. ^^ ty for the honest opinions then and i'm truly sorry if i did offend anyone. Please don't take it the wrong way, and i don't usually talk about my breasts <.> so that won't be seen again anytime soon. Anyways..... -blends-

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, mine are totally bigger anyway.
Spoiler for:
:V

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I think we're forgetting who has the colossal breasts here. I have to pay Pacman and Irock every day just to stand in front of me and hold them up.

(c) 2012 yuyubabe. All rights reserved.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:08:15 AM by Deanna »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Man, I feel bad for you, Malson. You must have terrible back problems. Have you ever thought about getting a reduction?

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I think we're forgetting who has the colossal breasts here. I have to pay Pacman and Irock every day just to stand in front of me and hold them up.
The hours are rough and the pay's not all that much, but I'll be damned if you're not supposed to do what you love.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Man, I feel bad for you, Malson. You must have terrible back problems. Have you ever thought about getting a reduction?

I had a steak in a red wine reduction, and it didn't lower my cup size at all :(

Rep:
Level 102
Don't ever fucking put me in the same category with Pacman ever again you fucking whole.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Malson looooves his cock chicken breasts.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Alright, jesus. I'll let you have the right boob tomorrow. But next time, ask nicely :mad:

(c) 2012 yuyubabe. All rights reserved.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 04:07:03 AM by Deanna »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I don't want the left boob, it smells like people who don't like milk for some reason.

Rep:
Level 98

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Well, these flowers and chocolates LOOK real, but there are a few things that concern me here. So before I make you an offer, let me call up a buddy of mine, he's an expert in Renaissance-era romantic gestures. He can tell me what they're worth, and we can negotiate from there.

Shit sorry I'm late. I'm gonna need that gesture repeated to ensure the accuracy of my analysis. Also, a sample of the roses, a sample of each chocolate, and clarification on "like a nightingale".

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
This entire thread is retarded <3

Rep:
Level 98
Your signature looks retarded

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shit sorry I'm late. I'm gonna need that gesture repeated to ensure the accuracy of my analysis. Also, a sample of the roses, a sample of each chocolate, and clarification on "like a nightingale".

It's OK. They're safe. I got 'em from this dude around the block who hangs out in the alleyways. He hasn't bathed in a while, but I trust the stuff is still genuine.

This entire thread is retarded <3

Spoiler for This reminded me of the good ol' days...:

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Your signature looks retarded

Roph did it, not me lol.

ITS FUCKING CLASSY OKAY