RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX Sprites

Rep: +0/-0Level 61
RMRK Junior
Okay so i know that I'm not suppose to ask for a lot from u guys... but i was wondering if i could have some hi res sprites made for me. As of right now i only have four that  i need and they are all the main characters. I am making a RPG but i don't want to use the chibi styled sprites i would like more detail in them. I have tried making my own as well as looking up tutorials on how to make them. Also ill be leaving a lot up to the creator because i know im asking for a lot and due to that fact im going to try and not be super picky. Also is i remember the proper dimensions the sprites size im looking for is 16x18 for battle sprites only. Char sets normal size but less chibi if possible.

So what i am requesting is this;
5 Char sets and 5 battle sets

The reason i say i have four main characters and a request for five sets is because the main character i want to have an alt set for him. I need him to be wearing some evil looking armor in one set.

I would also like a strong anime style for my sprites please.

Description-

Main Character-
The main characters name is Isacc and i need two sets of character sprites and one set of battle sprites. One set of char sprites needs to be him with long hair, hazel eyes and a cloak. Other then that the rest is up to the creator.
Second char set he needs some evil armor cause this character represents who he was before he lost his memory. Before he lost his memories he was working for an evil king who wanted to rule the world
Battle set i need this to follow his cloaked sprite due to this is the sprite players are going to use.

Other then hair i don't know if height  will help in sprite creation but i would like him to be 6'1''

Other characters
Isabel
Isabel is a chick from the village Isacc awoke in with no memories.  She stands at 5'9'' and has blond hair and blue eyes. Her outfit i would like to be semi uniform like as she works as security for the village.

Dalik- Isacc ran into this guy while tracking down a Falcite Crystal. Dalik was infused with Falcite by the evil king and thus it transformed him. i picture him with short white hair and black eyes. He stands at 6'3'' and has a slightly buff build. He also doesn't wear a shirt and has a few scares.

Tamlin- Tamlin was found in a prison in the kingdom of Falceriea. He is a thief by narture and swears to follow Isacc if he would free him.

I have photos im attaching. And ill place who the refrences are for here;
Dalik- Dante just with out a shirt and or with the spiky hair from the bleach character
Tamiln- what ever hair style isnt used for Dalik and then throw some cool rougeish armor on him
Isabel- For her i slapped up a picture of Eli from Xenogears. To kinda show that i want a nice uniform, but for Isabel i want a less future looking one
Isaac 1- For isacc i put up a fire emblem character and the kid from full metal alchemist. I like the hair and cloak style of full metal alchemist and the body style of the fire emblem character. So a mix of the two would be nice.
Isaac 2 Evil armor doesn't have a pick cause i don't have a real idea of what i think it should look like But the creator can make it look however he pleases.

Please help me in my goal to create a sick RPG. thank you all for you time and effort.
skype account is; havatreinar

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
You say all this stuff about styles and whatnot... but You really aren't saying anything... What is it, exactly, that you want from these characters? Do you want an exact copy but with different combinations? or is this the style you are looking for? I know you say that you want the same "type" but that could really mean anything from the exact same type of clothing, the same type of style, the same type of time period?

Also, it doesn't really matter which ones are taller than others, as all sprites are about the same height normally... unless it's a child or elderly...

and a distinct anime style? I don't know if you mean somethign like shin-chan or something like death note... If you can include a sprite that you will be using in your game for an NPC, we can match that...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep: +0/-0Level 61
RMRK Junior
Okay no problem. Not trying to make it difficult im just new to this whole thing. No i dont want exact copy's of the photos cause that is copyright and that is never a good habit to have. that's why i tried to use them as a comparison rather then hey copy this. I am in fact posting some sprites for what im looking for. I am going to use a side battle system so if they can have a separate group slightly higher detail for fighting i would love that. But as far as walking around these are perfect style of sprites that im looking for. Final Fantasy Tactics styled is absolutely perfect.

To give more information on what i mean by what i am looking for. The game will have a fantasy style to it. The clothing style i would like to be similar to the fire emblem character and Dante. The main character i would like his hair to resemble Alfons' and the fire emblem guys cloths more so then anyone. Dalik i wanted more like Dante. Brutish but not so much and he doesnt wear a shirt. Tamlin i would like a typical rouge character that you would look at and go, "hey that guys a thief". His hair i would also like to be similar to the bleach characters. Isabel she doesnt really have anything to define her as far as what im looking for. Her cloths similar to fire emblems style. I want people to go hey shes a cool knight type but without the bulky armor that takes away from her appearing female.

Let me know if im making it harder or worse. Im really trying to help out. Also if any more info is need please let me know and i will do my best to give it to you.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:37:50 PM by Havatr Einar »
skype account is; havatreinar