RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
If you had to lose one finger from each hand, which would it be?

Poll

If you had to lose one finger from each hand, which would it be?

Thumb
Index
Middle
Ring
Pinky

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
I guess I would lose some of my classiness if I lose my pinkies, but I think that I would not use it as much as my other fingers. For instance, losing any of my other fingers would make so much more difficult.
addled = confused

I support

The Voice of the Gods
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45053.0.html

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
What did you rebind Medic to? shift?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Ring fingers are stupid.
:tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've sprained my index finger, burned my hands once (mainly the thumb part), and the pinky is quite important, so no to these three. Between the middle and the ring, I can't really decide. I've broken one of my ring fingers, so probably my middle one because it hasn't suffered as much as the rest (except pinky.)
It would really depend on my mood that day.
You know,

If whoever is cutting my finger asked me for my choice before he cut it.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
How would I crouch or call for medic without my pinkies :(
How would you call for a medic WITH your pinky?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
British people do everything with their pinkies.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I think its because Roph uses the arrow keys and not WASD..
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Actually thats retarded, the british reason was good =)
Arlen is hot.