RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Windows

Rep:
Level 71
Here are some window skins I made, make sure to give credit . Free for any use.
Spoiler for Fire:

Spoiler for Purple:

Spoiler for Ocean:

Spoiler for Oblivion:
I take only partial credit since I modified it from an RMXP window skin.

Spoiler for Red:

Spoiler for Cyber - Blue:

Spoiler for Cyber - Green:

Spoiler for Ocean V2:

Spoiler for White:

Spoiler for Green:

Spoiler for Wood:

Spoiler for Blue:

Spoiler for Steel:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:17:25 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I just absolutely LOOOOVE the purple and ocean!  :tpg:
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks! I'm going to add a lot more to.

Edit: I added a new one, read the part that says Oblivion for credits.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:52:55 PM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Who made the XP windowskin that it was based on?

Rep:
Level 71
It was obtained by JEHINC at rpg revolution, he got it from a forum at elder scrolls in a fan pack. The link to the XP one is here http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=5943

Rep:
Level 71
Added a new one, this is what I'm using in my current game.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I like the purple one, it reminds me of an old project I had. Ocean seems nice too, as would Oblivion if I didn't hate that game from sinking a hundred hours into it :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Excellent work, sir. I just might abscond with one on two...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks  :)
And I finished two more.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:00:08 PM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 71
Sorry for double post but I finished a new version of ocean which I'm using in a huge future project  :V

Rep:
Level 71
Finished a new one

Rep:
Level 69
RESIDENT ADONKADONK
Ohh god, the ocean is AMAZING.

I'm back.

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks  :), I designed it to look similar to the GUI of a game I'll probably start in June.

Rep:
Level 71
Finished a new one.

Rep:
Level 71
Here's another, this is what I'm using for G&G 2.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Holy crap, these are amazing ;D

I may just use one or two :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 71
Thanks, use as many as you like.  ;D

Rep:
Level 71
Finished a new one  :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
Dunno
There is a Ice one too ^.^

Rep:
Level 71
Thank you but this is for showcasing windows I made, that does look great though. However I would remove it so someone doesn't credit me instead.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Do you take requests as well??
As I really can't create cool looking windows and you can...

If you do take requests, I want a complete black background that never blinks. Though, it should get quite a royal looking ruby/jade and gold border and cute, matching royal arrows  ^-^
That something you can do?? Just let me know :)

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 71
Since summer just started.  8)
I can see what I can do, no promises though.

EDIT: Alright it's still work in progress since it doesn't have the jewels and it has blending problems. Also I finished this one along time ago but never posted it so I added it to.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:18:58 AM by DoctorTodd »

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Since summer just started.  8)
I can see what I can do, no promises though.

EDIT: Alright it's still work in progress since it doesn't have the jewels and it has blending problems. Also I finished this one along time ago but never posted it so I added it to.
Now that already looks superb!!!
I love it :D

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 71
Alright I'll try to finish it today. Also could a mod please remove or edit the post where that guy randomly posted an ice one?