RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Resource Help Please.

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
I know there are tons out there but I don't know if any of them are actually good cause of the Raw mountain of them.

But I'd like an Animal Sprite Sheet Template please. I need a Fish, Snake, Wasp, Bat, and anything past that is Gravy. And nothing really fancy, just something that works. thanks.

And a Mini Map Please.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Several of those animals are included in the xp rtp, I've seen fishies and snakes as well also in xp, you can convert them to vx format.

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
Awesome ... how exactly do you convert them to VX? Or do you know anyone who has done / will do that?

Rep:
Level 85
I belive theres a program kicking around on the net, hmmm

http://leventhan.wordpress.com/2008/10/11/xp-to-vx-character-converter/

should be there

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
Thanks.

Do you know of what Mini Map script / Program is the best?

Rep:
Level 85
unfortunetly not >.< i wasnt een aware of an rmvx minimap script, but might i recomend checkign the script database section?

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
I looked. There and on Rpgmakervx.net.

both have a good selection. I just don't know wich ones are worth downloading.

Oh that program I couldn't make heads or tails out of it. Is there an english version?

Rep:
Level 85
I do not know >.< i thought it was pretty straight forward, but, on teh first screen you chosoe the right button that has xpVX on it
then you choose either a single file(on the left) or a batch folder(on the right)
then you choose filetype(be it bmp png or jpg(choose png :V)) then you browse and it converts

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Thanks.

Do you know of what Mini Map script / Program is the best?
If you want a minimap script, you can find one made from Worantana.
Try finding him in the RPGRevolution forum..
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
Works like a charm thanks.

[Edit]

Moved it over from YEM's Engine, to my game and it causes lags.

How do I get rid of that lag time?

[Edit Pt.2]

Ks. I have found that Wortana's Mini Map Hates, large Maps. So I restructured my Map into smaller chunks with better outcome.

So tip to those using that Mini Map mentioned above. If you keep you map under 100 X 100 you should be fine Lag wise.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:28:38 AM by nemrog »