RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX]Custom Skills ..

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I didn't know where to either put it here, or somewhere else.. So if I went and posted it in the wrong section, kindly move. Mods?  ;8

Anyways. I've been wondering, how do you make custom skills?
When I go to the animations tab and make an animation, then test it in battle,
the player won't go straight up to the enemy. He'll just stay in his place,
chant, and the animation will be done. I just want to know, how do you
go up to the enemy and attack him with your custom animation?
Sorry if you can't understand me.  :rbaww:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 04:20:57 AM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 63
RMRK Junior
The only way that I know of is Yanfly's Engine Melody. If you look at Tetra Slash or Bennette Smash. You can see direct Attacks. If you want more Flourish, there is Omni Slash and The Sword Dances.  Those all have ways to Move the Character. I don't think there is a way to do it with out that.

Unless you were to Copy the character Image. Pic. Hide the Character [forgot how that works but I know it's possible] then do it straight from Animation.

But other than that. I don't think it's possible to move a Character out side of Yanfly's Engines.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
The only way that I know of is Yanfly's Engine Melody. If you look at Tetra Slash or Bennette Smash. You can see direct Attacks. If you want more Flourish, there is Omni Slash and The Sword Dances.  Those all have ways to Move the Character. I don't think there is a way to do it with out that.

Unless you were to Copy the character Image. Pic. Hide the Character [forgot how that works but I know it's possible] then do it straight from Animation.

But other than that. I don't think it's possible to move a Character out side of Yanfly's Engines.

I was talking about Takentai Kaduki's, but oh well.
I know how to make my own animations now..
Your supposed to make it under scripts and code it yourself.
Example ;
Action Sequence => (Skill Name) => (Actions, ex ; "CONVERT_ANIM", "SKILL_POSE" etc.)
I thank you for your advice though  :zwink:
なんでやねん