RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello all

Rep:
Level 83
Apprentice Mapper
Hello all! Im back, its been a while since i have been on here, but i got a recent email from when ever yall moved one of my posts, lol.. I was like, well, I think ill go back to that forum. and so im back, Hello all! o_o

also, i just realised this is in hte wrong spot.... Sorry. - mark(edit)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:08:13 AM by markchapman »
Im a RPG Maker Vetren, ive used 2K, 2K3, RMXP, and RMVX, I have my likes and dislikes with them all.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Hey there, welcome back  ;D.
I'm pretty new here myself, so I don't know if I should do this.. lol  :dino:
But anyways, Welcome back  :froghat:
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 83
Apprentice Mapper
Do what post pics in the thread? I dont thihnk they mind. You working on anything? Im a nad ass mapper.
Im a RPG Maker Vetren, ive used 2K, 2K3, RMXP, and RMVX, I have my likes and dislikes with them all.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Nad ass :V

welcome
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Who are you? I don't know you, can you explain to me why it is my sewer rot isn't getting better? (and welcome back)

Rep:
Level 83
Apprentice Mapper
I was here some years ago, i was working with 2K and 2K3  and playing with the XP trial, but, now im back with many new skills, and im a prety good mapper, so imma hopefuly join a team, be the mapper, get known a little bit and work on some smaller projects on the side. :blizj: