RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
REQUEST: Animated battler animation set. Already have the sprites.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
Zector Guard Commander
 Hi Everyone, recently I had ripped some some the sprites from SD Gundam G Generation F if, and thought I would ask someone make them into a battler charset using RMVX animations. I had already done this twice before now, but my computer has been wiped several times since then. So I figured I ask here before I spend another 4 to 6 hours trying to do it myself again.

No one has to do this although it would be appreciated if someone would take some their time and do a couple for me, before I move on to the Mass Produced units myself. But for now the most complete one I have is Shining Gundam which is kinda the openning request for this thread.

I would prefer that it is so that the animations are played in the same spot they look like they are not moving from the spot. or aka staying in place. Without further ado I will post my Shining Gundam sheet here I hope it is okay.

I would like the actual Gundam on a separate animation set then the Cut-Ins and Effect. :/ Although all togather is fine.

BTW Photobucket is scaling my Sheet wrong so I'm adding it as an attachment I'm sorry if this is not okay with the moderators but I guess I'm posting it anyway.

EDIT: 1-15-12   -  Put "REQUEST" so people don't go thinking it is a released resource when it's a request.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:27:14 AM by Tawa_Hoda »