RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cosplay, anyone?

Gracies New Favorite
Rep:
Level 63
I haven't really heard of those too much. If I were you, and I'm not... But if I was I would save your money, and build it up so you could make a really awesome costume for Anime USA or katsucon. Otakon is coming up rather soonish, in july I believe, but It kinda... it didn't wow me. But it's a great place to show off your costume. Out of all of those, however, I would have to say Nebraskon. I had a friend that went and had some pretty good fun there. But I would wait until AUSA. I regretted not going so much this year.... I had such great fun last time I went :/