RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] A sampling of shite

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Just some things from throughout the years which I've discovered in my sketchbook.

Spoiler for Thinspiration:

Spoiler for Accident Victim:

Spoiler for Træfar:

Spoiler for Voynich Multimedia:

Spoiler for Too Hot For TV:

Spoiler for Vulture:

Spoiler for War Mask:

Spoiler for Infant:

Spoiler for Amalgam:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:05:46 PM by boe »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dude. Too hot For TV was very disturbing. Not much disturbs me, but I found this disturbing. I suppose you can take that as a compliment because your work REALLY moved me- not in  a positive direction, but it REALLY moved me. Great artwork.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Thanks everyone. I might put up some more later.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Spoiler for Child's Play (Unfinished, 2008):

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
bro, you're morbid. arf
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
shit myself on the last picture of the first post...

A while back, I was reading that creepypasta about torture, and the message, "please wake up" as well as several others. This one and the jadusable saga are what really got me the most... I confided in my friends, who have been telling me to wake up ever since, which has pretty much gotten me over the fear by repetition. However, seeing it from another source which didn't know of this always freaks me the fuck out... I get a cold pang in the back of my head near the base, which riplles across my whole body...

Point being, your art scared the hell out of me... But I don't regret viewing it at all, despite this. It's that good.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hate to break it to you, but "wake up" and variants thereof are fairly common catch phrases, particularly in countercultures. That's not to say it shouldn't have any sort of affect on you, but just that you maybe shouldn't be so surprised...

But your art is very cool. "Voynich Multimedia" is intriguingly groovy, man.