RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Help with events/ custom walking paths?

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
In Trance we Trust
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I created an account mainly for help with this problem. I'm using RPG Maker XP.
My problem is with an opening cut scene. Let me stop you there and point this out: I am a n00b with RPG maker. I am using tutorials online for learning how to do stuff, but I see no reason why my problem persists.

What my problem is this: The attachment is a picture of said cut scene, which currently starts off as soon as you start a new game. The guy in blue and the lancer to his left have a conversation about the dead girl (that they killed). After an exchange of words, the guy in blue will walk to the left edge of the screen, where his opacity gets set to 0, so it seems like he goes off-screen.

Now, here's where the problem starts. The lancer is supposed to walk to below the girl where he notices that she isn't dead, where upon he decides to just let her bleed out in the storm. My problem is is that he doesn't do this. The whole event with him walking to her used to be on the same event page for the guy in blue, but that didn't work, so I gave it it's own event page with a switch, but it still won't activate. I have the event that starts with the talking between the two guys and ending with the blur guy walking off-screen as one event, all on the blue guy's event page, set to parallel process to run once the game starts. I have tried the different start settings for the other event, but still no luck. Any ideas? I can provide the event commands and stuff if that helps at all. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:21:28 AM by yuyu! »
DEMO [==   ] 20%
GAME [-      ] 5%

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
In Trance we Trust
never mind i fixed it
DEMO [==   ] 20%
GAME [-      ] 5%