RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RGSS3 Request] Assigning multiple elements

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
As everyone has already figured out, with the new setup, each skills in RMVXAce can only be assigned to one element (or attribute). To skill/magic made up with several elements, this could be messy to organize. So I'd like to request a script to assign multiple elements to skills/items.

Features Desire: Enable assigning elements via notebox, eg:
<extra_elements: attributes_id, attributes_id>

Did I search? Yes, but there ain't much to look anyway since RMVXAce just got released.

I figure something like this would be requested sooner or later, and I think it is pretty simple to do (for veterans of course xD). So I would be verrrrrrrry grateful if you could help me with it.
Thank you,

EDIT: Opps, I just realize the Script Request section allows requesting for RGSS3. I was pretty damn sure when I posted this it wasn't the case. Anyway, please help me move the thread to the correct section, thank you >O<)b
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:01:21 AM by Aurelia »
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
You can assign multiple elements from what I saw just that you can give them priorities :o

Rep:
Level 71
Entity Humanoid Interface
As far as I know assigning attribute is a drop down box and you can choose only one OvO
If there are other ways, feel free to correct me 'v')// I'm using Japanese RMVXAce so I can get lost sometimes.
I support \\(>O<)b

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Aurelia, you're right! :o I thought the RPG Maker devs didn't make any serious flaws with this maker, but this is strange. Why remove this RMVX feature from Ace? While you can go ahead and make a Fire-Wind attribute, it is silly to have to go and make the enemy who is weak against fire to now also be weak against fire-wind. The same goes for the enemy who is weak against wind.

I hope that this gets fixed.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:43:56 AM by Seiryuki »

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Ah now that you mention it, I am seeing what you're talking about. Personally I think multiple element skills are bad but there are a few ways you can bypass this event-wise...

But alas a scripter will still be a good solution ovo);;