RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] [REQUEST] Custom CMS

Rep:
Level 82
    <Custom CMS>
    <28 Dec 2011>

Summary
    I need a custom menu script for my new project. I need it to only show 4 actors primarily, but if the player moves the cursor over to the actors' imges they can scroll down and see the other party members as well.

Features Desired
    • Scrolling actor stats (mentioned above)
    • 7 menu options including Items, Skills, Stats, Formation/Arrangement, Party Changer, Bestiary, and Exit Screen
    • I need it to facilitate 80 x 80 Actor faces
    • I would like it to be able to have unlockable menu options (say if you didn't have the bestiary, then the option won't show up)
    • Money, Play Time, and Location located at bottom of main screen
    • Faces shown on the main menu screen, the status screen, the skill screen, and the equipment screen

Mockups
    This is the closest thing I could find:

Games its been in
    • Suikoden

Did you search?
    Extensively

Where did you search?
    • HBGames
    • Chaos Project
    • RMRK
    • RMXP Unlimited
    • rpg-maker.fr
    • Google

What did you search for?
    • Custom CMS
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:30:10 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
    Level 85
    I solve practical problems.
    For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    I think that any rpgmaker screen is to small to include everything like that, have you checked this?

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,34699.0.html

its got most of what you want

Rep:
    Level 82
    The attachment isn't working.

Rep:
    Level 85
    I solve practical problems.
    For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    The attachment works fine, make sure you rename it to .zip

Rep:
    Level 82
    I try and load it, but it keeps showing a file 'index.php'. How about you pm me the url for the file.