RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Interested in Making Some Punk/Cyberpunk Charsets?

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
Hey, what's up?
I'm working on an in depth game that is part cyberpunk, part paranormal, in the mode of a detective story, and I've been doing well finding tilesets so far, but as I continue to work on this I'm going to need some original materials, especially in the character set department.
So, I am putting a request out there for anyone who might want to take up a project to make some RMXP character sets of punk / cyberpunk types to populate the various underworlds and lost corners of the universe of the game I'm working on.

I have a tumblr for my game @ http://exxceptiondraft.tumblr.com/ where you can find out more about the plot and such. I'm also posting a bunch of pictures to get some ideas for how some of the characters might look. If you're interested, we can talk about specific characters, but I will need a bunch and I think there's shortage of counterculture types for rmxp that aren't from some anime or something, at least from what I've found while searching.

I'm not looking for anything that will have to be exclusive to my game. I'll give you full credit for your creations, though. I am probably going to end up releasing my game for free.

I'm looking for hacker types, underbelly-of-society types, pimps, prostitutes, dirty cops, corrupt corporate types, mad scientists, and fallen angels in street clothes, the more the merrier.

Here's some pics.
Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:

This is the charset I'm using for my main character, so you get an idea of the type of sprite I'm looking for.
Spoiler for:

Thanks! Email me at my tumblr or private message me if you're interested!
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
Well, I guess it's time to bump this. I come back to the forums about this frequently, to be honest, sometimes more, sometimes less. But I am serious about this request, and I've been working on this game in the meantime. Let me know if you're interested. theneonheart@gmail.com  http://exxceptiondraft.tumblr.com is the game. Here's a poster I made for it:
Spoiler for:
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More