RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] [SOLVED] Adding an Arrow Graphic to choices!

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
Hey everyone, I have a possible eventing issue that I am hoping someone may be able to help me out with . . .

Basically, within my project I have a difficulty selection screen that pops out when you start a new game:

Now this is all fine and dandy and it actually works because I am using a script that utilizes these in game events:

What I would love however is to be able to attach this graphic:

to the left of the choices in the difficulty selection screen so that it looks something like this:

and is able to move up and down alongside the choices. How would I do this? I am confused and would love some assistance! Thank you in advance for any help . . .
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:45:30 AM by modern algebra »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You could take out the text choices and make it all image based. Here's a tutorial. With this, you could use those nifty little icons and descriptions instead if you wanted.

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
Hey that's a good idea. I actually got someone to script it this morning, but I'm going to bookmark that link nonetheless! thank you for your help!