RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Hiding...

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
So for my current project I'm working on, I'm using Blizz's ABS.
The thing about it is that there's the HP bar and all the status information things to the top left; even during an Event. I was wondering if there's a certain script or way to hide it temporarily?

Sorry if this is the wrong forums &Thank you in advance. ;8
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:36:06 AM by modern algebra »
Visit me at CrazyTwinkie@DeviantArt

Rep:
Level 71
I can't be for sure but I think that in the script you configure what switch you wish to use. If that's the case then at the beginning of the cutscene turn the switch on and off at the end.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'm not familiar with the script, but try this code in a Script call:

Code: [Select]
$game_system.hud = false

And to turn it back on:

$game_system.hud = true

From what I could tell, however, the player would still be able to turn the HUD on and off by pressing the button which controls it. If you also want to prevent the player from bringing it up, you can use the following code:

$game_system.hud_button = false/true

Where false would prevent the player from calling it, and true would permit the player to call it up.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:52:37 AM by modern algebra »