RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Back yet again.

Rep:
Level 83
Taka the Dark Wind
Welp, I'm back, and for good this time. School has been keepin me busy as has work. Most of you probably have no idea who I am. Some of you may remember a Red Eye Dragoon. from way back, that's me, for those of you who were around back then.

For everyone else, its nice to meet you and I hope we can all become great friends.

Btw, did Dwarra ever come back? I miss that guy. Best mapper I knew.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yo!
i don't think ive ever heard of you lol, then again i only registered like 2 years ago, welcome back :P

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Greetings friend. I've no idea who you are, but then I barely even remember what I ate for dinner last night either. So welcome back!

Rep:
Level 82
Welcome back, person I don't know. And I've no idea what else to say, so I'll just leave it at that.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 83
Taka the Dark Wind
Thanks for welcoming me back.Feels good to be back on the forums.  ;8

Edit: Zylos I faintly remember your username :/ do you still(?) do a lot graphic related stuff?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:35:18 AM by Takasashi »

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
since zylos didnt use it  :zwb:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I have no idea who you are but hiya :3