RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Characters

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
How can i make a characters because every time that i will make a characters and battlers, the characters and battlers are turning.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
...the hell did you just say? :zwtf:

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
arg! hard to explain. Everytime i make a battler in paint, and test it in my game, the custom battler is turning. Or moving in circle...... Got it?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Um, okay. So, you go to a battle screen, but the battlers are rotating in place?

Do you have a custom battle script that you put in?

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
I tried editing it again and its not rotating anymore, but moving right and left. yup! i am using a custom side view battle system.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Post the script here then so we can see what's going on there.

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
i will pm you the code...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I took a quick look at everything you sent. Now, I'm not really much of a scripter, but right off the bat I have to ask exactly what sideview battle system are you using here, because I don't really think it's a script error as much as a compatibility issue between two separate scripts. Minkoff's animated battle system doesn't work with every CBS, the script's description says it only works with the default battle system, the RTAB system by Cogwheel, ParaDog's ATB, XRXS's system, and a number of systems designed by Trickster. Is your battle system one of these things?

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
Nope! But, let say their script combined as one??? ^_^ Someone gave me that script and i just edit it. Because there is some error on it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 02:44:06 PM by darkserge000 »

Rep:
Level 65
RMRK Junior
I tried searching. And i found an answer that say's,

>>If you're not using custom battlers, it's because the battler pattern is different from the default. So you must make an custom configuration for it.

I tried editing the script but no change at all. I don't know how to configure it.