RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello From rainbow dash

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Hello I'm Rainbow dash. Nice to meet you. I'm a complete newbie to rpgmakers. So if you have any tips or tricks for me I would love to  hear those Inbox me if you can. All the help counts. Id like to meet a lot of new friends and able to Work on my games with out to much harshness but I can take it. I  try to make sure all my posted topics are spelled the best I can. I use word-pad to spell I use a Text editor to proof a lot of my stuff  Ex( open office,Microsoft works.)
Yea I hope I don't be come an annoyance with it I'm sorry if  there are mistakes :) We are only human. Well most of us. I know its hard on forms cause its not my first time being on a form but its the first time being on this one. So I know that all the Spellers and Preppy word people are Ripping there eyes out about now. So sorry. A little bit about me. I'm wanting to do a lot of sprites I'm still a bit new at it. But I'm improving on my work well trying to any way. Another thing is I like a lot of magna,cartoons, I'm also a very talkative person but not on Form Chats cause there is all ways a troll. I hope you like me here and enjoy the things I make though they maybe small but at least I'm trying. I'm also working on a lot of cool stuff as well besides rpgmaker. I'm working on some art and trying my hand in music but that's not turning out well cause every thing turns out to be a ear rape. SO yea I'm hope to make friends and I wont be to such a bad person here so yea. If you like to know more about me Please inbox me and I will be  Glad to answers any kind of questions you ask as long as there not really bad ones. If you just going to ask me nasty stuff then just avoid inbox or posting on this topic Please.  I think that's about it.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Hey there.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
 :bang: the welcome bang  ;8  ;8  ;8

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
what. get out. just get out, iperks.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hey.
I thought we already had one of you.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 70
Word Pad is trash, just use Google Chrome.

Oh and, welcome to the site.