RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Image Splitter

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
This is a quick program I wrote that will split images into sheets. I find it extremely useful if you are trying to convert big sheets with multiple character sheets on them and you want to separate those. It was written in VB .NET and I used a programmer's split function as a base for it (Mike McIntyr).

You will need to calculate how big each sheet will be and what number you want it to save a file as (it will save a file as that number then add 1 to it and repeat until they are all split).

It will split the sheet from left to right then move down when it reaches the end.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ublh5yz4wcaoyce

New in 1.1.0: You can batch name files and many various improvements.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 03:08:35 AM by Helladen »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
www.rmxpunlimited.net
OH DEAR GOD! SO MANY IMAGES ON MY DESKOP!!

WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!

Lol. In all seriousness, great job. This will come in handy. <3

As long as I use it right... -.-

http://gyazo.com/7c3a21d2efd761e773c778429b346c6b.png

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Updated to 1.1.0, this is the final release of the program.

Yeah, X and Y represent the sizes of the sheet. Not how many per sprite, I don't have very many instructions sorry about that. ^^

www.rmxpunlimited.net
:3

Thanks for your hard work.

Rep:
Level 86
Deviant Designer
Thanks, hopefully you can make some use out of it.

I'm probably going to rewrite it later in C#, which it will be a toolkit filled with useful functions so people don't have to dig around for things like this. So stay tuned. :)

www.rmxpunlimited.net
Sounds great. I can't wait.

Someone needs to make some sort of program that can compile tilesets from 32x32 tiles for RMXP. (And VX too I guess...)

Now that would be epic.