RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FBI reports Juggalos/ICP gangs infiltrating US Military

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Quote from: Washington Examiner
Gang members have been signing up with the United States Armed Forces, posing a "significant criminal threat" to law enforcement, according to a report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

"Gang infiltration of the military continues to pose a significant criminal threat, as members of at least 53 gangs have been identified on both domestic and international military installations," the report says, resulting in American gang graffiti in Iraq, among other things.

Every branch of the military contains some gang members, the FBI reported, but most gang members join the Army, the Army Reserves, and the U.S. National Guard. And gang member enlistment doesn't require a sinister intention. "Many street gang members join the military to escape the gang lifestyle," says the FBI, while others join at the behest of a court "as an alternative to incarceration."

But the military sometimes proves a bad environment for gang members, who "often revert back to their gang associations once they encounter other gang members in the military."

Numerous U.S. gangs, according to the report, "advise members without criminal records to join the military for necessary weapons and combat training." Military deployments, in the event, end up placing gang members alongside other members of the armed forces on active duty.

Gang membership in the U.S. military has resulted in "incidents of weapons theft and trafficking," the FBI warns, which "may have a negative impact on public safety or pose a threat to law enforcement officials."

You can see a list of gangs affiliated with branches of the military below. For reference, OMG stands for "Outlaw Motorcycle Gang."
Source

Code: their table [Select]

Gang Name        Type          Military Branch(s)

Juggalos/ICP     Street        Army, Air Force

It's hilarious

Told ya they're a threat to national security.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
they're a bunch of violent scumbags with a group mentality, they are a gang.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Violent in that they love creampies and throw them at one another?

Occasionally seen drinking red pop and shoving vending machines when they don't dispense it?

But I thought the worst of them were just bullies. Some of them are genuine gangs? Like as in they're hoodlums out for blood and havoc? Fucking how does that work.

Even so, I still find this damn funny.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
seriously, they aren't considered a gang by the fbi for shits and giggles.

tell one with tats and shit that ICP is a terrible music group. I bet quite a bit they won't just say "I disagree but respect your opinion good sir."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
The government's always right.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
lol probably not. I think I've ever only met one Juggalo though.

Though it's a shame a lot of gangs don't stick to busting up each other and cops for the most part. The bloods and crypts where I'm from really didn't care about the average white or black dude as long as they weren't causing trouble or wearing the rival's colors in their territory.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
It might be a bit more serious, if the FBI is getting involved as they are. Think less school yard bully gangs (the type who just spray paint everywhere and claim to beat you up if you try to leave), and more Mafia type gangs where they specialize more in organized crime and the police can't even get into without blazing up a major gunfight.

Or everyone could just be in an uproar about graffiti on the walls, Iunno.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
ICP actively promotes open ended violence lol. Not just being a hood rat.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Uneducated folks with group-think in the military? I don't believe it.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Seriously fuck you guys. You guys know nothing about the juggalo lifestyle. If you were here right now I'd beat the fuck out of you with a tire iron.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Seriously fuck you guys. You guys know nothing about the juggalo lifestyle. If you were here right now I'd beat the fuck out of you with a tire iron.

This is the only time that stupid "Sent from my iPad" thing that gets put on all your posts actually made me laugh.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102

This is the only time that stupid "Sent from my iPad" thing that gets put on all your posts actually made me laugh.
It only took a year.