RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My art.

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
Fragment Ugaki

I'm brand new at art and these are my first pieces. The first three are face sets for the game I help with. I like coloring more than drawing. I'm aware that there are plenty of mistakes and I received criticisms on another forum to help me improve.

- The girl with the green hair needs better shading on her hair and her eyes need more focus.
- The guy with the pink hair needs lift to one side of his hair so it is away from his face. He also needs better neck shading and the shape of the top of his head requires editing to not be so large. His hair line should be moved down.
- The coloring practice girl needs a consistent light source for her neck that matches the rest of her body and one of her feet needs better proportioning and angle.

Please critique and comment. Its the only way I can grow. Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:06:10 PM by boe »

Fragment Ugaki
I found a new program with a better pen pressure.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Your stuff looks nice. The last one you posted is broken though.

Fragment Ugaki
Sorry. I did mean to post the new version, and I forgot to do so after I took it down. Here is the finished sketch from the broken piece.

Fragment Ugaki
My first time drawing an animal.

Fragment Ugaki

Improving! This is a work in progress.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:56:48 AM by Ugaki »

Fragment Ugaki
Started practicing line art.

And I started an art video blog on my you tube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEoiWx9pMW0&feature=feedu

Fragment Ugaki

Fragment Ugaki

Work in progress.

Fragment Ugaki

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!