RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Flashing BIOS

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
There's a problem with my motherboard with its current BIOS that it can't handle 4x4GB RAM, and there's an update on the BIOS on the support section of the company's site that made the MoBo that is aimed specifically at fixing this problem.

How do I flash my BIOS? The site gives instructions on how to do it, but the person that owns bootdisk.com changed it so that the flashcd.iso now costs $4. I don't have access to a floppy disk either, and I don't know how reliable some of the other sources are. If anyone happens to have that flashcd.iso instead, that'd be great ;-;

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
A lot of hardware manufacturers will have BIOS software available for download as an application that will flash it for you.  Or at least ASUS did for my laptop.  Look into that.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
??? What do you mean? I have the BIOS software that I want to upgrade to, but I guess the topic title is misleading. I guess it's more specifically like a "how do I make a bootable CD/DVD that will flash my BIOS?"

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
http://www.bay-wolf.com/bootcd-bios.htm

I take no responsibility for anything you do D:
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
??? What do you mean? I have the BIOS software that I want to upgrade to, but I guess the topic title is misleading. I guess it's more specifically like a "how do I make a bootable CD/DVD that will flash my BIOS?"

I've had BIOS installers that handled it for me.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 82
I just did it earlier tonight to old Dell. 
It was just a simple .exe file I had to run. Afterwards, the computer shuts down, flashes the BIOS automatically, and restarts.

It was as simple as just running a file. Most are like that, so if your's isn't, you probably aren't doing it right.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
http://www.foxconnsupport.com/faq.aspx?faqid=F000000066
FAQ for how to flash BIOS. It says I need to use a bootable something and boot from there. I have a bootable CD with the stuff I want now, but it won't let me access it, zzz.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I just did it earlier tonight to old Dell. 
It was just a simple .exe file I had to run. Afterwards, the computer shuts down, flashes the BIOS automatically, and restarts.

It was as simple as just running a file. Most are like that, so if your's isn't, you probably aren't doing it right.

Apparentally the Dell .exe's are liable to break computers.

Try burning another disk Moo, maybe it messed up :?  You have your bios set up to boot from cd before HDD right?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay, I found out what's going on. I've successfully burned the disc, but all the files of the image are in one directory while the BIOS files are in some other directory in the CD, but I don't know where. The site that you (Jonesy) linked me says it's in the Z directory, but I've tried cd Z, cd Z:, and cd Z:\ at the command prompt when I boot from the CD, but it says the directory doesn't exist.