RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I come from the future to say hello.

Rep: +0/-0Level 65
Well, only one minute in the future, so I cannot give you the winning number of the lottery, or something like that, sorry.

My name is Nigel, I am 28 years old and I am from México.

I've been lurking in your scripts threads for about a month or so, and I realized that it is rude to take advantage of your wonderful resourses without even introduce myself properly.

So, here I am, nice to met you all, this seems like a good place to hang around.

I got my RPG Maker VX a couple of months ago, so I am a total noob... but oh boy, those have been the most fun months in a long time  ;D
One of my youth wishes was to be a videogame programmer, so finally I am fullfiling that wish (In a non professional and totally amateur way, of course).

My specialty is the music, I have a college degree in music, I am a singer, and I compose  music as a hobby, so if anyone needs a little help in that area I will be glad to help out.

What else can I say? I am a gamer since that glorious day when I got my NES at the age of 6 and I haven't stoped since then. My favorite game will always be The Legend of Zelda in all his incarnations, followed only by Metroid.

I like all the common geeky stuff like anime, manga, gadgets and all the devil stuff known as tech.

I am also what is known as a "grammar nazy" I like to put, pediods and commas and other punctuation marks in their place, I really like a well redacted text with good orthography, but... I am afraid that does not applies in the english language as I would like  :-\ I really have to work on my english writing abilities.

Make sure that I double check the words and phrases that are not well known to me, but the most probably thing is that I will have A LOT of spelling and grammatical errors, so please bear with me, ok?

So, that's all for now, see you around.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Welcome, what part of Mexico are you from?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Hola my friend! Welcome to RMRK!

Hey, thanks for the welcome!
I am from Chihuahua Mexico by the way.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Not far from the border then! The capital is a beautiful city, shame I only drove through it D:

That's right, just in the borderline.
I'm glad you liked the city, it's small, but it has it's charm :)

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
welcome! enjoy rmrk :blizj: :zwink:!

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Thanks for the welcome Iperks  :)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Bienvenida a RMRK.
Disfrute de su estancia.   ;8

Thanks Acolyte  ^-^