RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Mafia Weapons

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
      Hello everybody! I have been working on the resources for my project "Old Town Mafia" and so far I have created all the sprites myself with the help of Famitsu for he hair. BUT! there is one thing i cannot seem to find absolutely anywhere, GUNS!!!!! i am using Tankentai's SBS and have also patched in the gun addon for the script, BUT I HAVE NO GUNS!!! :tpg: so I was wondering if anybody who is a better spriter, could whip together OR find some guns that would fit the 20's Mobsters, such as; Double barreled shotguns, pump action shotguns, revolvers, pistols, tommyguns, etc...A beta for this game will be released ASAP all i need to begin is the icons for my guns. I dont need an entire icon set, just icons I can add to my current icon set, If anybody out there is willing to help the production of my game It would be greatly appreciated  ;D I would indeed be giving credit!! :V
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
You sir....are a very talented spriter!!! i swear these almost made me cry! you saved my mafia RPG thank you SO much
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Ok so, I went and checked these out and I attempted to resize and that blew up in ma face...so if anybody could explain the process of resizing it would be greatly appreciated :tpg:

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Im sorry they also need to be RTP compatable with Tankentai SBS  :P

Completion - 5%

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
1) I didn't make them, don't credit me or anything. I found them on a French resource site named Ninesages.org.

2) If these are icons, just open up the default RMVX icon image (usually located in program files/common/enterbrain) and the gun set with your favorite image editor like Photoshop or GIMP and select the section you wish to use. There should be a scale image tool, just use that to make it the default size.