RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request/Question] [VX] Old and Young Facesets and Char

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Hello Guys, i'm still creating my game and i'm a bit confused about Faceset and Character. I see everywere a lot of Faceset for Pretty Girls, but less of Pretty Guys, and near to none of Old people and Boys and Gils. Why is so? You dont use Grandpas, Granmas, and little boy and girl in your town? I'm trying to do each person of each town, look different in Character Set and Facests and if this is quite easy for girls and soldiers, i cant find any Facesets of old or younger people, not of ugly person. Is everyone in your town pretty and good-looking?
So i was wondering, is there any resource with Faceset of different Old man and womans, and of young girl/boy, and maybe also some ugly person?
I'm not very skilled with facesets, but i see around so many good facesets that i cant just understend why i cant find what i search for.
I'm pretty curios to know about your towns, and also to know if there is some usefoul link to get those facesets. For Character sets is a lot easyer and i alredy get plenty of oldman XD but facesets, i cant just found...and i dislike to have each single old mane have the same face with different cloths or hair color[if it has hair! XD]
Well thanks anyone who can answer to my curios question, and to anyone can help me to get some Facesets.
As Alwais, say that,
Thanks for your Time ^^ [and sorry for my poor english :P]

Rep:
Level 82
Check here:
http://eurs.blog65.fc2.com/

Make sure to credit closet.

Rep:
Level 66
RMRK Junior
Uuuh nice! Thanks Zack!
That is a very good faceset resource ^^