RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Kaduki sprites for new project.

Rep:
Level 83
Hello.  It has been some time since my last activity on this forum, but have come back, and am back with a request.  I am in need of Kaduki style sprites for my new project.  I have 14 characters that are needed to be done.  I have the original character sprite sheets which I'll provide here.  I'd really appreciate anyone taking on this request.  I realize it is a lot of characters, but I'd be grateful for your time and help.  I am also willing to discuss making this request as a commission, which if interested, PM me directly and we can discuss that privately.  Thank you for your time and reading this.   :)  I'll attach the sprite sheets now.

Rep:
Level 83
Bump.  I realize kaduki sprites can take a lot of time to make, but I'd be extremely grateful to anyone who'd be willing to take on this request.  Thanks again for reading.

Rep:
Level 86
perhaps you could give at least one example.  just out of curiosity, I searched for what kaduki ment (i come and go from the forums, so figured it was a new fad or old design or what not) searching for it myself I saw several different representntations.  From what I can tell, Kaduki was a person who made their own template/sprites to have emotions and actions and whatnot... but everyone has different templates it seems. Please give an example, and I can try to work on it a little bit... one at a time maybe? but I'm not the best at it, so you'll have to be patient, and understand that you might not like what I end up with (one reason for one at a time) if you are still working on your project.  Cheers!

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 83
Oh sure thing.  I made the assumption that they were pretty widely known.  I apologize for that.  Umm here is the website that explains them and gives each template set and the descriptions of the type of sprite that goes in each spot.  Hope that helps.

http://mrbubblewand.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/guide-to-understanding-the-kaduki-battler-format/

No big rush on these.  I am still working on my project, but I am patient and do not need the sprites immediately, so if you decide to try one out, do take your time.  No rush needed.  Thanks for replying.