RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVX Episodes

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
Ok so I had an Idea and im sure im not the first person to think of this but lately for me its been non stop work on my RPG and i came across another idea to work on on the side, would anybody support the idea of making a episodic series where there is no gameplay, just like a tv show almost and maybe if i were to record them and put them on youtube? please give me feedback
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Current Game - Old Town Mafia
Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
I'm not sure how well that would go... It would just be mini people talking in text windows. If it was funny then I suppose it could be good.  :-\

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
The thought of the annoyance of reading a movie has crossed my mind, I played it over in my head several times, and the idea just kinda sounded stupid but then i keep thinking about how i could turn my book into a movie (yes i wrote a book dont judge its currently being published in new york) but still the reading would be annoying
-If we are born to Die but we all Die to live, then whats the point of livin life if it just contradicts

Completion - 5%

Rep:
Level 71
The thought of the annoyance of reading a movie has crossed my mind, I played it over in my head several times, and the idea just kinda sounded stupid but then i keep thinking about how i could turn my book into a movie (yes i wrote a book dont judge its currently being published in new york) but still the reading would be annoying

Why would I judge?  ???

Rep:
Level 68
Ronnie Radke = God
sarcasm lol no offense meant

Completion - 5%

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Newbie
I recently saw a webcomic using this kind of storytelling. It had the graphics of Habbo (or w/e), and a toggle to just read it, or get audio along with the text. So it might work, if done well. :P

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
rmvx episodes would be a good idea if you had voice memos or some sort of voices added!  :blizj: :zwink:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
not kidding ill help with anything but it would be great but you would need to add voice memos so its not just text and the text boxs for subtitle then people would consider watching it :blizj: :zwink:

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Why film it and put it on youtube? If you're going to do that, you might as well find an animation program and animate some sprites that way. With RPG Maker, you could make your story interactive, like a visual novel sort of. It would be more immersive and interesting than watching sprites walk across the screen and talk to each other in text boxes.

Rep:
Level 82
It is a good idea... but that might just be limited with the RPG VX stuff.