RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I'll compose music for your game.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't think much more needs to be said here. I'm versatile, I've been a long-standing member of this community and I'm looking to give back to it. And anything I write for you will be completely free, as long as you're okay with a BY-NC-SA license. If you'd prefer it to be exclusive to your title, especially if your plans are to sell the game, we can discuss it further.

I have music up at http://soundcloud.com/chrismalson and at my web site, http://chrismalson.com. More is available upon request.

Please PM me with your requests; I'll be much more apt to respond to them.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 06:15:01 PM by Malson »

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
Hey, that sounds like a good deal. I listened to your songs and they are pretty sweet.

I just started a new game. Maybe we could collaborate?

You can read about my project at my game's blog: ExXception Draft

I am bad a tumblr so it's disorganized, but there's a synopsis on one of the pages. I think it's the first entry.

Email if you are interested in hearing more about the project and what I'm looking for music wise.
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
My email is chrismalson@chrismalson.com if you'd like to send your requests, or PM me on here. Either way works well enough for me.

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
my web site, http://chrismalson.com. More is available upon request.

"By H3rcule-32 TUnis muslims :) !!"

That is all that shows up when I go to your URL.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
It was fine yesterday when I checked it. A curious development, Malson.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Eh, just a random hacker. I've got it under control now.

Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
If you could, could you make like 5 tracks for a game I am making? I am making a game where you play as a group of colonists right before the American Revolution. So, it would need to sound more like a song from a long time ago, with older instruments

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Right up my alley. What sort of tracks are you looking for?

Rep:
Level 73
Impossibre!
Participant - GIAW 11
Hey! I just listened to the stuff on your website, and I really like it. As it turns out, my next project is in need of
musical assistance. Think you can help me out?

What I need is a stealthy theme and an action theme, one that fits with stabbing backs, chibi-style, and one
that is better for hand-to-hand combat. The action-y one would be frenetic, and the sneaky one suspenseful.

Could you do that for me?

P.S. What was the license you mentioned?

Rep: +0/-0Level 62
RMRK Junior
I've been creating a game that I need music for, can you work on a soundtrack for me? I'm gonna need plenty of songs for the game, but not all at once. I've still got to fully plan music I need as I go on with the game. But, I wanted to ask you now, and see if your up to it. I've got a few starter requests ready actually, but I'll email you with details on requests if you are able to do this. Are you up to it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
Zector Guard Commander
 Goodie! I was hoping for some music for a while now, problem is I don't have much of soundtrack in mind... Perhaps 2 or 3 songs here and there. Perhaps a variation or two.

One going through my mind at the moment is a rearrangement of this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CndN7Z8Ic-0
increasing it's length from 1:28 to around a 2:15-30 in the style of a good Final Fantasy battle theme.

That's the only one I can think of at the time being. Maybe I'll come up with some more in the coming couple of days. Unless of course you have quit taking requests, for then I which I will wait for another someone to offer up the goods.

Rep:
Level 64
RMRK Junior
Right up my alley. What sort of tracks are you looking for?
I'm looking for background tracks for several scenes, a field (this would be happier music), a forest (this would be sadder music, like something bad happened to you), a small village (also happy music), and two tracks for during battles and war.

Thanks a lot for all of this help, it means a lot! Also, I really thought the music on your website was amazing, keep up the great work!