RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
chrismalson.com

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't post here as often as I should, but I still visit regularly and figured some of you might be interested.

http://chrismalson.com

It's not fully completed, but most of the framework is there. It's not extravagant, but it suits my needs. And I hope to fill the site up with music someday soon.

My deepest thanks to anyone who checks it out. It really does mean a lot to me. My music is my life, after all.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
I think the styling/links to images are broken. I just see black text and white background.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Yeah, site's on hold because it got hacked last night. I'm in the process of rebuilding it from scratch lol.

It's actually http://ryanleber.com/indexVG.html, just downloaded and reuploaded to my domain to make sure it wasn't redirecting or anything. And on that note, check out his music as well. He's pretty talented :p

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wtf hacked already?

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
lol, hi

ummmm... Spam?

Do you know how your site got hacked?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
In case you missed it, Infinite X:

It's actually http://ryanleber.com/indexVG.html, just downloaded and reuploaded to my domain to make sure it wasn't redirecting or anything. And on that note, check out his music as well. He's pretty talented :p

That's my website.

Anyway, some advice I'd give to you, Malson, is get away from the whole "hey guys, i'm chris, how are you? let's be good friends!" approach. Be more "direct." More "I am a professional" about your music.

edit: Not, like, in a "I'm a total badass, check out this awesome music" kind of way. Don't go overboard.
More in a "you're here for music/samples, so here they are. If you want to know more, here's where you can find me: (link to resume/facebook/whatever else)."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:15:04 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
lol most of the stuff on the site is just filler because I'm working on the design. But I see your point and I'll take it to heart.