RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Biosphere

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Hello all,

I am making a futuristic game based off of pokemon in that you have the ability to capture animals.

Story

Spoiler for:
You are a 15-year old kid on Sector 5, a planet orbiting the star Polyphemus 346. In the net of planets you've discovered, there are strange aliens that are varied in life habits, but have one thing in common: they are VERY territorial and solitary. Humans have bonded with some of these extraterrestrial animals, helping them get stronger and defeat other aliens. You've always wanted one of these aliens, preferably something cool, like a Stonebula or Sphinxen. When your grandfather presents you with one, you're disappointed to see that its just a Stalagmite, one of the most common aliens around. You decide to go on a quest to beat all the "Alien Raisers" around the universe.

Stalagmite official art

Help needed
Spoiler for:

First of all, I will give credit, and this is NOT a commercial game. No money involved.

SPRITERS: Could someone work with me to make overworld sprites of these creatures in the rmvx style...?
SCRIPTERS: I need someone to help with creating a Pokedex\Bestiary equivalent-preferably a notebook in which the player can type an entry about a creature. Also need help making a storage system of sorts.

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Sorry, I put this in the worng place. Someone please close this thread for me. Thx.