RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(vx)how to make boss battles more epic

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
first when you make the troop for the boss there an event section under it! one way is to go to condition change it to 0% health then go make the event on the third section on battle event choose enemy transform and choose a better newer vrs. of the boss and add the text im not dead or similar. :-X next you can make them summon a enemy at a certain % of health by choosing condition then % of health! ill choose 30 %
then go make the event and go back to were it says battle event and choose enemy appear and choose the enemy so once i injure them to 30% the boss will summon a minion.  :blizj: hope this helped  :zwink:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 02:50:43 AM by Iperks »

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
You can also make a super-annoying Maio RPG-esque boss. I'm talking about Mack the sword  :-\ Every time the number of shy guys depleted to 0 4 more spawn, and every few turns he jumped and didn't come down until you killed all four shy guys. He also had really powerful attacks, and a crap tonne of health

Rep:
Level 69
RMRK Junior
How would you make the four guys spawn?

Rep:
Level 66
Haven't been on for ages -.-
Ok, first you should have like this epic battle music.
Next, if you want it to be hard then in the troops actions section, put something like 'Fools, I won't go down so easily!' and then it regains all it's health. And make it in like turn no' 5-9.
Last, make sure the boss is fairly hard. If it is too easy than it may look big but is a wimp. Too hard then noone can win even if on lvl 99.

Tips:
At the begging of a battle, make it put a message like, 'Come to die have we?' or, 'My children shall feast on your flesh!'

Hope I helped! ^-^ ^-^ ^-^