RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
IRM (Android RPG Maker)

Rep:
Level 71
I found this recently and figured a lot of people would love to use this. http://sites.google.com/site/irmproject/  :)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH INDIE GAME MAKING PROGRAMS.  :rredeyes:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Fuck.......... I love this just was i was looking for to convert my rpg games to android. Great for the market mainly because there are so many rpg users on android systems that they have 2/3 of the top ten just of top-down rpg games. Could earn a lot of money. over time.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 71
You can't make any money at all from this. Your game has to be loaded from the IRM player on the market. Once the player is downloaded, you need to find your game through the player. So you never actually go on the market. Try Unity for Android development.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Don't forget the 3DMaker by Geri, I would use it if it didn't have some sort of problem no matter which computer I tried it on ;9

Also SquareEnux sucks for showing Luminous but not giving us the opportunity to use it ;9
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
still would love to make a game and show it off to my friends

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep: