RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Jokes

Rep:
Level 91
Currently, it's raining so hard..
Child: Dad, why didn't you water our plants?
Dad: Can't you see it? It's raining son.
Child: Use your head dad! Use an umbrella.

One day in a class..
Teacher: Anyone here knows Albert Einstien? You John?
John: No ma'am, I don't know him.
Teacher: You Heather?
Heather: No ma'am, I don't know him either.
Teacher: So, how about you Peter?
Peter: No ma'am.
Teacher: What!? You don't know Albert Einstein?!
Peter: No ma'am. Maybe he's on the other section.

Hehe!

Post your jokes here. So everyone can laugh or at least smile. Laughter is the best medicine. Let us cure our boredom by reading our jokes.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Uh... it might help to actually post jokes in the topic.

Question: Why did the kid drop his ice cream cone?
Spoiler for Answer:
He was hit by a bus.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Why did the plane crash?
Spoiler for Answer:
Because its pilot was a loaf of bread.

Why did Sally fall off her bike?
Spoiler for Answer:
Because Peter threw a fridge at her.

Why did the koala fall out of the tree?
Spoiler for Answer:
Because it died.

Why did the second koala fall out of the tree?
Spoiler for Answer:
It wanted to follow the first one.

Why did the third koala fall out of the tree?
Spoiler for Answer:
Peer pressure.

Why did the fourth koala fall out of the tree?
Spoiler for Answer:
It thought it was a game.

Why did the kangaroo die?
Spoiler for Answer:
It got hit by four falling koalas.

Did you hear about the band who left their keys in their van?
Spoiler for Answer:
It took them half an hour to get the drummer out.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
autistics (autists?) shouldn't be allowed to make jokes.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
jokes aren't funny unless there's shock value

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
two pretzels were walking down the street, and one was assaulted

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
They say there's safety in numbers.
Spoiler for HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO BAD:
Try telling that to six million Jews.

I'm depressed just by typing that. ;9 Enough shock value, arl? :mad:

Rep:
Level 96
Knock knock.

Who's there?

To.

To who?

Spoiler for:
To whom.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:18:12 PM by arlen »

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Knock knock.

Who's there?

To.

To who?

Spoiler for:
To whom.

Oh god, I love it.

--

So man is walking through the woods at night with an 8 year old boy.
The boy looks up at the man and says "I'm scared."
The man looks down at the boy and says "You're scared? I have to walk back out of these woods alone."
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 91
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Spoiler for:
Or should I pass by again

Guy 1: Men, I'm so drunk! It's like i will never reach my home walking.
Guy 2: Ugh, Me too, I'm so drunk. Hey Look! The houses are walking and just passing by!
Guy 3: Oh. Then, let's wait for our houses to come by.

Do you have mirror in your heart?
Spoiler for:
Cuz i can see my face in it

You're like TABLE OF CONTENTS?
Spoiler for:
Cuz you're the topic of every pages of my life

Miss, can i sit beside you during exams?
Spoiler for:
Because i feel perfect beside you

Are you good in math? Specifically in algebra?
Spoiler for:
Can you substitute my x?

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What's the difference between someone who tells dumb jokes, and a bucket of shit?

Spoiler for:
The bucket.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Two hillbillies are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to choke.
Hillbilly asks her,"kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly asks her "kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no. Hillbilly walks over, lifts up her dress, yanks down britches and licks her butt cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out food. The hillbilly's buddy says "ya know, I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it"

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
What did the lawyer say to the other lawyer?
We are both lawyers.

A German, an Italian and a Frenchman are watching a play.
It didn't get many bookings.

Why can't dinosaurs talk?
Because they're all dead.

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the car?
Robin, get in the car.

If con is the opposite of pro, what's the opposite of progress?
Regress.

A baby seal walks into a club.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
A man and his wife are in the bathroom getting ready for work when their 4 year old daughter walks in. The daughter sees her mother's breasts and asks "Mommy when will I get those?" The mother replies "When you're older, honey." Then the father gets out of the shower and the daughter sees his penis. She asks him "Daddy when will I get one of those?" The father leans in and whispers in her ear "As soon as your mother leaves."

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Spoiler for Another Anti-Joke:
Knock, Knock.

Who's there?

Dave.

Dave who?

Dave proceeds to break into tears as his grandmother's Alzheimers has progressed to the point where she can no longer remember him.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eXj97stbG8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eXj97stbG8</a>

Rep:
Level 97
What's the opposite of Christopher Reeves?
Spoiler for:
Christopher Walken

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GWJC7tlYck" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GWJC7tlYck</a>

Rep:
Level 91
One day, there's a rooster at the top of the triangle-shaped roof flapping its wings as the sun rises. Now here's the question, if the rooster lays an egg, would it roll at the right side or at the left side?
Spoiler for:
Neither, unless the rooster does a sex change operation.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Knock knock.

Who's there?

To.

To who?

Spoiler for:
To whom.

Let's make love in the moonlight arlen
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
One day, there's a rooster at the top of the triangle-shaped roof flapping its wings as the sun rises. Now here's the question, if the rooster lays an egg, would it roll at the right side or at the left side?
Spoiler for:
That's not a joke. It's a riddle, if anything. And you ruined the answer by trying to turn it into a joke. You're not funny. You're a phony!

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 97
Knock knock.

Who's there?

9/11.

9/11 who?

Spoiler for:
You said you wouldn't forget :baww:

Rep:
Level 91
Spoiler for:
That's not a joke. It's a riddle, if anything. And you ruined the answer by trying to turn it into a joke. You're not funny. You're a phony!

hehe yeah yeah. why do you need to say that im a phony, im not funny? :) the first three sentences is enough. :)

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
Spoiler for:

hehe yeah yeah. why do you need to say that im a phony, im not funny? :) the first three sentences is enough. :)

It's important that you know. It will help you in life.

A boy in the sixth grade comes home and announces to his mother,"I had sex with my English teacher!"
The mother is stunned, and tells her child, "You're going to talk about this with your father when he gets home."
Well, when dad comes home and hears the news he is pleased as punch. Beaming with pride, he walks over to his son and says, "Son, I hear you had sex with your English teacher."
"That's right, Dad."
"Well, you became a man today - this is cause for celebration. Let's head out for some ice cream, and then I'll buy that new bike you've been asking for."
Spoiler for:
"That sounds great, Dad, but I can I have a football instead? My ass is killing me."

Ryan rings his boss at work and says"Look,i`m really sorry,but i can`t come to work today,i`m sick".
"Sick!" screams his boss "Sick! This is the tenth time this month, Ryan.Exactly how sick are you?"
Spoiler for:
"Well",replies Ryan."I`m in bed with my 9 year old sister"

oh yes...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 04:50:33 PM by Sashikinaroji »
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Booooooo. you suck! hisssss. boooo again.