RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My System

Rep:
Level 91
Actually, i just want someone to rate or suggest this system i made and it's not done yet. thank you guys! (that's not my best in web design)

username: admin
password: admin

http://haruglory.vivacomputersales.com/enrollment

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
I recommend having a small javascript snippet to preload the rollover images. It looks nice though. As for the sub navigation. Like the Create Account - Search under Accounts, you should make those stand out a bit more or make it so people know those are links. I didn't notice them right away, and when I did, I wasn't aware they were links. Otherwise nice job, the system and design is really nice.

Also I'm sure you have passwords stored into a MySql database. If you're not already, I recommend using an irreversible encryption method that way if someone were to get into the database they couldn't steal passwords.

It would be something like this.
Code: [Select]
$password = $crypt($real_password, $salt);
Then lob $password into the database. Then to check if the password is correct, just encrypt the password from the form and compare it to the database.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:16:13 PM by game_guy »

Rep:
Level 91
oh thank you. yes, the links are not noticeable and im planning later to use md5 encrypting. by the way thanks alot. maybe after a month i can finish it. i am working on 4 systems right now using PHP.

btw, you edited the admin password, what is it?