RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2K3 Errors [RESOLVED]

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
So there's a couple errors here....one leading to another.

So, the main cause is that, during gameplay, I had someone report to me that the game would constantly force him to the left, regardless of if he started a new file or used any other file. I had someone else have a similar problem, but it be forcing him to move down instead.

Now, I tried to give him my game's .idb, .imt, RPG_RT.config, and RPG_RT application file. When he tried the game....

"The RPGMaker 2003 Runtime Package is not present or not registered"

So, now the game itself won't even run for him. Is there any way to fix this or would he have to redownload the entire thing?

***EDIT***

So, apparently after removing his save file, reinstalling the game, and putting the save file back, it still has this problem...

[Problem was solved. A simple restart was all that was needed to fix the issue]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:35:23 AM by Xenomic »