RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
walking sound - footsteps

Rep:
Level 86
Been looking for a while, and for some reason thought it was part of the game maker already (RPGM XP) but when i went to find it I couldn't. Acctually started by looking for an event to "change walking sound effect" but couldnt find it.  Any ways... I wanted to be able to make foot steps sounds, and... you guessed it, change the sound.  I think more descriptive would be "traveling" sound, because I switch between characters and vehicles, so when I'm walking as a human, I want one sound (maybe even have different sounds depending on what tile you're walking on, I've seen a few scripts describing that effect, but its all for VX or 2k3, which might be why i expected it to be there, just like I expected a vehicles option all set up)  but when I am a char who moves by flapping it's wings, or slithering along, or the jet engines of the space ship... I think it would add to the game experiance a lot.  Thanks for your help, if it already exists here , i couldn't find it, but I find it hard to beleive it was never even thought of.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 86
um.... bumb yes? thank you pwease

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

OK, so what's the speed of dark?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Since there's a duck-billed platapus, is there just a plain platapus? If so... what does that look like?

Rep:
Level 82
King of Spades
Here, try this
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=9460.0
Game_guy made this a couple of months before your thread.