RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
animation with picture problem..

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Hello everyone,

I have a question about pictures and repeating them. I'm building a slot machine game within my game.
basical works of if you match 3 numbers you win else you lose. now I have that logic all figure out. what Im having troubles with is making it repeat as in repeats the game. but it only flips though the images onces and i need it to flip through them every time the player plays the slot machine.

I have attached screen shots of the event code and what the slot machine roughly looks like so you can have a better idea of what im working on..

Thanks

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Would this work
http://www.mediafire.com/?tytmjktj3y2
its from pocket house, teh script is in teh datatbase, its a slot machine script.

the only other input i could say is that you may have missed a loop somwhere, id have to look at it closely.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RMRK Junior
Ok Thanks i give it a look..