RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] (RMXP) Wanna know how to make Blue Mage and.......

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
Blue Mage
Hi. So I wanna make blue mage who learn sertain skills from enemies when they attack me with that skill.

And another thing is I want to make "Level 5 Death" skill but I dont know how

and.. one more thing :p how I can make "LV? Holy"

LV? Holy means it randomnly choose LV lets say 3 then if enemy is Lv 12 it hits, but if enemy is lets say Lv 10 it misses.

Hope u understand what I mean :P Thanks anyway. :D
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 05:13:58 PM by Cactuar »
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Several of theses are available in blizzards tons of addons script, also you posted in resources, this should be in scripts i think.

to do the last one you will require a script that provides a level to enemies first, then do a conditional branch of some sort. The name of the enemy has a level script leaves me atm, search around in teh database.

Blue Mage
I want to do it with events.. Is that possible? At least that how I can learn blue magics from enemy.. Lets say Giant Frog uses "Frog Drop" to my Blue Mage and he learns that skill.
I don't think I need scripts to that, but I don't know how I do it..
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views."

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm not quite sure, let me think out loud.

lets say that the blue mage has the cabaility to learn every spell available from every monster, lets then say, that a monster attacks a blue mage using a skill. im ot sure about enemy programming in the database, but there may be a way to force the bluemage to learn askill if another skill is used on him/her.
The script would really help here.

You don't have to be afraid of scripts :#

Blue Mage
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/5765/bluemagicrh0.gif

I found this link while googling. I think I try that, if it does not work then I think I try using Scripts. :p

Blue Mage
Yeah!! :D I got it work with that common event, but thanks anyway :)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
It would still be a very simple script that takes much less configuring than a common event; you don't have to add to it every time you make a new skill. I would do it right now, but I work in VX.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know