RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RPGVX] LUNAR WISH - Orbs Of Fate

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Congratulations on completing a game! That is quite an acoomplishment and it looks neat. I will have to try it out some time.

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK
Thanks to everyone who has tried out my game!

Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate has been updated to 1.02!

1.02 Updates:
*General improvements
*More monster adjustments
*Made it so that Kobolds are stunned for longer with the Throwing Star
*Scrapped the boulder puzzle minigame
*Fixed a glitch which causes you to delevel from reading a sign in Applon Forst
*Fixed a glitch where you can skip some of the storyline
*Fixed the triple Special Book Glitch
*Removed Beach Pebbles as items you find in the game (They have no significance or contribution)
*Boosted Cindy's Skills so they have increased damage with less variance + same for Tash's Mind Arrow
*Healing Lights are now unlimited!
*Arc's Defense has now been reduced, but both Thron Blow and Grass are much more powerful now
*Herbal Disaster now requires level 4 Grass and Thorn Blow (Previously, required Level 5)
*Adjusted character base stats for more of a balance

Rep: +0/-0Level 68
RMRK Junior
I've been playing this lately, and I must say, I LOVE it. You've done a brilliant job on it. I've played it about 20 hours, and still haven't quite done everything. There are two quests (that I know of) left for me to do. I just need to get the shards to trade for the elegant fan for one, though I don't remember what drops those, and to figure out that one quest with Larry... (I don't use forums much, so I'm not sure how to do the whole "spoiler" thing, so I'ma leave that vague. XD)
I would like to point out, though, there was a bit of a glitch with the Zippo. I had accidentally hit A earlier on in the game, and was able to use it. Didn't know what the heck it was at the time, so I left it be, but once I actually got the Zippo, I realized that's what it was. There were also a few spots, occasionally, where I walked through tiles I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to be able to (for example, there's a table that you can walk on, it's at the Applon Academy, second floor. The one with the papers. You can only walk on the bottom tile of it, though. There's also a house in Snowdown, you can walk under the door, but you won't enter unless you stand in front of it and interact.). There was also one tile in the first cave that I accidentally stepped onto while backtracking, and couldn't move off of.

Well, all my rambling aside, this game was great. Can't wait for the sequel. =P

Rep:
Level 72
RMRK
Thank you!! I'm defo glad that you like it =D
Those glitches and bugs are some things I really SHOULD be getting around fixing (...hehe)
And as for the tile bugs, they exist for a reason beyond me. I have tried everything to fix them, but no glue! (Thankfully, they shouldn't and don't cause too much of an issue.)