RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker XP Unlimited (New RPG Maker)

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Enterbrain is thinking of making another RPG Maker but wants 100,000 approvals before they make it. The problem is that this isn't very popular yet. I know there's a link on RMRK but I don't think that's enough. To sign the potition go to the link below, enter your e-mail address, put a name, and a suggestion or comment about RPG Maker.

Sign the Petition: http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/petition

The last time I checked the number of signers was: 69

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
This is silly. For a number of reasons.
  • ARC
  • Enterbrain is unlikely to take a 'potition' with spelling mistakes on it seriously
  • Petition
  • A new maker wouldn't change anything, for the most part. Really, people will stick to what they have, most won't pay for a new RM and make do with what they have
  • ARC
  • Enterbrain would do something wrong again, and everyone will pick out even the most minor of errors because of all the bugs in VX
  • Infinate
  • ARC?
Also, you've posted this before. You can just bump that to get more attention for it, you know?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
??? I only remember posting in my sig.

Also what does my name have to do with it and what's ARC?

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Infinite - Unlimited

Make the connection.

Also ARC stands for Advanced RPG Creator or something and is supposed to be like an advanced version of all RPG Makers compiled into one super creator.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 13
RMRK Junior
Yeah Saab owners were fanatics, but IF this happens it will almost certainly be Saab in name only.  Does anyone really see a partnership with a Chineese company resulting in the same over engineering that Saab was famous for?